|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (253 days ago)|
- Double Room
- Ryde Street
- Fully furnished
- Bills included
- Off Beverley Road
This property is located off Beverley Rd on Ryde Street HU5 Hospital (20 Min) and KC stadium. 20 Min walk to the city center. Close to Local shops offer everyday essentials.
What The Property Offers:
-Double & Single Rooms
-Bills Included, Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, Communal TV License.
-Communal Kitchen / Diner
-2 Bathroom 2x Toilets
-Communal Rear Garden
-On Street Parking
-Curtsy Communal Cleaner
-Total Tenants Max 6
-Respectable To Others
-Clean & Tidy
-Pays Rent On Time!
Move In Requirements:
- 1 Months Rent In Advance (Rent Start From £65 Per Week)
- £100 Administration Charge Per Applicant Over 18 - Couples 50% Discount On 2nd Person
-Guarantor May Be Required For Students & Customers With Affected Historic Credit.
-We Consider Short Term
-Couples Welcome £90pw (Dependent On Availability)
- No Deposit!
- *£25 Cash Back When You Pay One Month In Advance!
- Recommend Friends & We Give You £25 Per Successful Applicant, No Limit!
Please Note: We Look At The Bigger Picture when referencing, Missed Phone Bills Are Not The End Of The World But We DO NOT Tolerate Or Allow The Following:
-Pets, Not Even Fish!(Excluding Assistance Pets)
-Smoking(Permitted Outside Only)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 366764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Higson Homes, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.