|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2017 (306 days ago)|
A rare opportunity to rent a beautifully presented two bedroom bungalow located in an idyllic rural setting.
* Well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
* Available unfurnished.
* Contemporary kitchen with hob & oven, fridge/freezer & washing machine.
* Light & airy living room.
* Two double bedrooms.
* Modern white suite bathroom.
* Electric heating.
* Rear garden with far reaching views.
* Ample parking.
* Two sheds, one with electric power.
* There is potential to build a stable for horses if desired.
* Neutrally decorated throughout.
* Located in a rural location with stunning views.
£895 per calendar month - AVAILABLE NOW
This property is perfect for a professional or retired couple, single person or a small family.
Strictly not suitable for smokers or students.
DAVIES & WAY - 0117 9868300
Unfortunately Davies & Way Landlords do not accept housing benefit.
Approximate room sizes:
Kitchen: 3.93m x 2.66m (12' 10" x 8' 8")
Living room: 4.32m x 2.94m (14' 2" x 9' 7")
Bedroom one: 3.84m x 2.85m (12' 7" x 9' 4")
Bedroom two: 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
Bathroom: 2.42m x 1.67m (7' 11" x 5' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UWK2421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Way, Keynsham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.