|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2017 (336 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM FURNISHED APARTMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE, POOL AND GYM FACILITIES
- LUXURIOUS DEVELOPMENT
- MOMENTS FROM CANARY WHARF
- CLOSE TO SOUTH QUAY STATION
- AVAILABLE 18TH DECEMBER
A LUXURY ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT in a highly desirable block in Canary Wharf with beautiful views over the River Thames. This stunning flat comprises of one double bedroom, double aspect reception area, fully fitted modern kitchen.
FURTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE access to a state of the art gym, swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area, inclusive of heating, ample storage and a 24 hour concierge.
IDEALLY SITUATED within walking distance to Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line) underground and Heron Quays DLR stations. Local amenities, shops and eateries of Canary Wharf area also just moments away.
. Offered furnished from the 18th December
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61780477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6773697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landmark Estates, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.