|Added on Rightmove:||09 August 2017 (370 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Set within a fabulous development
- Exceptionally large reception room with Juliette balcony
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Utilities are included within the service charge
- Easy access to Crossrail (upcoming) and Eurostar
SHORT LET. Beautifully arranged within a charming development this stylish two bedroom flat offers excellent living and entertaining space with Juliette balcony and communal gym / swimming pool.
Herbal Hill is located just off Clerkenwell Road which is moments from a generous selection of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants while local transport links include Chancery Lane Underground Station and Farringdon Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61781026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.