|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (150 days ago)|
- Lower ground floor of a beautiful period building
- Large entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Generous reception room with large storage cupboard
- Separate kitchen with space to dine
- Two bedrooms with built-in storage
- Modern shower room and guest cloakroom
- Good ceiling height and neutral décor
LONG LET. Set within an imposing portered building in the heart of Historic Mayfair, this superb two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with lots of character.
Hyde Park is moments away and a wonderful range of high-end boutiques and restaurants can be found throughout Mayfair. The shops and department stores of Oxford Street and New Bond Street are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1039095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.