|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (376 days ago)|
- · Pleasant semi detached property newly redecorated throughout
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Two bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating with newly installed boiler 2017/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let/off road parking
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will consider Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC - E
- · Deposit £700/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £15 600 or Guarantor income £18 200
Pleasant semi detached house on this popular estate which is convenient for local primary school and local amenities. Newly redecorated throughout and comprising living room, fitted kitchen with modern ceramic tiled flooring, two bedrooms, bathroom, newly fitted boiler to gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road parking and enclosed garden to rear. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 14th September2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - E.
Deposit payable £700
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61795957.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30027184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.