|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (335 days ago)|
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSSRAIL STATION)
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- MUST BE VIEWED
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GCH SYSTEM
MUST BE VIEWED, VERY BIG, SPACIOUS ,EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT, 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, LARGE LOUNGE, TWO BATHROOMS. Located very close to Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Station, shops and local bus routes. Benefits include a fitted kitchen, double glazing and GCH system.
THE PROPERTY WILL BE FULLY PAINTED AND CLEANED PRIOR TO THE MOVE IN
As mentioned the house is conveniently positioned for two stations and also for Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Station (zone 2) with links to Canary Wharf and the City which can be accessed in 5 minutes and 30-35 minutes respectively. City Airport and the Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants are also close by. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City. The Westfield Centre in Stratford and Galleons Reach retail park are also within close proximity to the flat and can be accessed via the DLR.
A Newham Landlord licence is held on this property which will stipulate a maximum occupancy allowed. Agency fees are due on this property please enquire for further details or visit our website www.samuelking.co.uk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.