|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2017 (372 days ago)|
- A fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Bright reception room
- Modern, open plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Large private terrace
- Ideally located close to shops and transport links
LONG LET. Enviably located moments from Westfield shopping centre, this recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation and a private terrace.
Caxton Road is situated within a prime location moments from the wealth of amenities in Shepherd's Bush Common as well as Westfield Shopping Centre. Shepherd's Bush Station is also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.