|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (306 days ago)|
- Superb Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- Set On A Popular Docklands Development
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Doors Leading Onto A Private Balconly
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Communal Gardens & Secure Parking
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED IN A POPULAR DOCKLANDS LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this well presented two bedroom apartment situated in the popular docklands development close to Preston City Centre. The area is favoured by working professionals due to the close proximity of BAE and BNFL and is ideally positioned close to all local amenities, supermarkets and major travel links transport links. On internal inspection this superb property offers spacious and flexible living comprising of communal entrance with secure door entry system, entrance hallway, spacious open plan lounge diner with sliding doors leading out onto a private balcony, spacious fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property sits in private communal gardens overlooking Preston Docklands, with secure underground parking available to residents. Ideal for working professionals. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the superb accommodation on offer. 6 month tenancy only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 413300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.