|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 February 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Beautiful Communal Garden
- Fully furnished rooms with en-suite shower/WC
- All bills included including free WiFi and TV
- Shared fitted kitchen with fridge and cooker
- Pleasant Rear Garden with shed for storage
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Long term and short rentals available
- Parking nearby, good transport links locally
- Working tenants only, grab a room now!
- Modern double furnished rooms in a shared house
Trinity Property are happy to announce this beautifully converted six room house share -situated within easy reach of Sedgley village centre as well as access to the Birmingham New Road. A range of rooms (all double rooms) over three floors with an exclusive loft apartment. all rooms have their own en suite WC/shower room and are fully furnished with modern furniture, double glazing, central heating and a fridge. There is a shared fully fitted kitchen available with cooker, microwave and freezer, and a pleasant rear garden with a shed for storage. Parking available nearby. All bills included in the rent aswell as Super Fast Fibre WIFI up to 50mbps , long and short term lets available, no deposit, low admin fees. No DSS or pets. TWO WEEKS RENT FREE!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17975_1658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.