|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2017 (311 days ago)|
- Victorian Garden Fronted End Terrace House
- Vestibule, Hall, Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms & Large Bathroom
- Gas Central Heated, Double Glazed, Rear Yard
- ***Available Now*** - EPC Rating E
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let the spacious and well presented two bedroom end of terrace Victorian home in Leyland close to an abundance of local amenities and transport links. The property is in a prime location for access to the North wests public sector infrastructure, with access to the M6, M61 and M65 motorways links being situated only minutes away by car.
Briefly the home comprises an entrance hallway, large Lounge, separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area. On the 1st floor the standard continues are there are 2 large double bedrooms with cast iron Victorian feature fireplaces, plus a huge family bathroom suite.
Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing is present throughout. Externally there is an enclosed rear courtyard.
The property is situated only seconds walk from Leyland town centre, Minutes to Leyland train station, which makes this home ideal for those who require good amenities and transport links to Manchester and Preston and east Lancashire.
Sorry No DSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61807942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 86845R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Leyland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.