|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2017 (367 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gas C/H
- Small Garden
- Street parking Available
- Fitted Kitchen
- May Consider, Refer
- Long Term
** SPECIAL OFFER ** £100.00 OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT **** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM mid terrace in a POPULAR REDIDENTIAL AREA *** LARGE LOUNGE decorated in NEUTRAL COLOURS ** MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with DOUBLE OVEN & BREAKFAST BAR * Space for fridge freezer & washing machine ** GAS COMBI BOILER & Double Glazing ** Small Enclosed rear yard area * Also includes a REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN *
** SPECIAL OFFER ** £100.00 OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT **
** SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM mid terrace in a POPULAR REDIDENTIAL AREA **
* LARGE LOUNGE decorated in NEUTRAL COLOURS *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN with DOUBLE OVEN & BREAKFAST BAR * Space for fridge freezer & washing machine *
* DOWNSTAIRS, White three piece bathroom suite with SHOWER over bath * Useful STORAGE CUPBOARDS *
* GOOD SIZE MASTER DOUBLE BEDROOM *
* One further DOUBLE BEDROOM including BUILT IN STORAGE *
* One further SMALL DOUBLE BEDROOM *
* GAS COMBI BOILER & Double Glazing *
* Small Enclosed rear yard area * Also includes a REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN *
* Nearby to local schools & amenities including the Asda Supermarket *
* EXCELLENT access to the A1 * Ideal for the M18 and M62 *
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61818358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27273496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.