|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (325 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 142256
Property Reference: 142256.
Spacious two double bedroom (fitted wardrobes in both rooms), one bathroom flat to let. The flat has been fully refurbished; with new kitchen (fully equipped with appliances), new bathroom, painted and decorated, new wood flooring. It benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Phone Entry system, CCTV.
Ideal for commuting; walking distance to Leytonstone tube (Zone 3), Snaresbrook and Wanstead tube stations.
Viewing is flexible, Available immediately.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,290.00 per month (£297.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,880.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 26 September, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 142256
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61820725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14225631052016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.