|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2017 (347 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 246413
Property Reference: 246413.
We are pleased to offer this 4 Bedroom 2 Reception (one very extra large reception) in Seven Kings, IG3 with large garden over looking beautilful view of south park.
The property benefits from:
Large Family Bathroom
Fitted shower and W/C in loft
Good Sized Bedrooms
2 Large Receptions (1 Can be used as bedroom)
Walking distance to Seven Kings station
Easy Access to Bus (145,150 and 128), Close to all amenities. 10Mins from Ilford Exchange Mall and Barking Shopping Centre.
Barking and Upney Tube is also near by.
We may Accept DSS Subject to status and acceptable guarantors.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,890.00 per month (£436.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,616.90
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 16 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 246413
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61846705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24641312062017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.