|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (336 days ago)|
- Generously sized flat at over 500 sq ft
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents only gym
- Excellent links to Canary Wharf and City
- EPC Rating B84
This modern, light and airy apartment is set by the waterfront at Royal Victoria Docks where there is a good selection of bars, cafes, restaurants and other amenities.
For the busy commuter the transport links are excellent with the Royal Victoria & Custom House (DLR Station) a short distance away and the journey to Canary Wharf is only 7 minutes and a further 10 minutes to the City of London. There is also the Emirates Cable Car that takes you over the river to the 02 Centre with its many attractions.
The flat, on the upper ground floor, comprises of a good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a generously sized living room with a small walk-on balcony, a modern fitted kitchen and good-sized bathroom.
The property boasts double glazing, storage, phone entry system, 24 hour concierge and residents only gymnasium.
Available early November on a furnished basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61847821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101684000911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dey King and Haria Estate Agents, Watford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.