1 bedroom apartment to rentHillhouse Road, Head of Muir
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (278 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Upper Apartment
- Modern and Well Presented
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Bathroom with Electric Shower
- Enclosed & Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities including Sainsburys
Homes For U are delighted to present to the market this modern and well presented one bedroom upper apartment in a cul de sac location of Head of Muir, Denny. Internally the property comprises of modern lounge, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom with shower and double bedroom. Externally the property enjoys private, low maintenance rear garden and parking to front. Head Of Muir, Denny and the large town of Falkirk are ideally situated for commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and Fife. The town of Falkirk provides extensive high street shopping facilities and main line rail links providing services to Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HFU1002787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For You, Larbert.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.