|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (357 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 284525
Property Reference: 284525.
Spacious, Light & Refurbished 5 Bed-roomed Double-Fronted Period House with Excellent Amenities & Large Cultivated Garden seeks 3 or 4 Working Professional friends (to share with one current occupier) who would benefit from:
- Rent Negotiable if only 3 professional friends
- Neutral Decor
- Two extra large Double bedrooms (walk-in wardrobes, large double beds, chests of drawers, curtains & fitted carpet)
- One spacious L-shaped Loft room (wooden slatted & velux blinds, large bookcases, fitted wooden flooring)
- One Double bedroom (double bed, built-in wardrobe, desk, shelves, curtains & fitted carpet)
- One Single bedroom/study (desk, curtains & fitted carpet)
- First Floor Bathroom (toilet, bidet, wash-hand basin, bath with 2-way shower & screen, heated towel rail, spacious linen cupboards, large wooden slatted blind & tiled flooring)
- Large loft Shower room (large 2-way shower, toilet, wash-hand basin, heated towel rail & large linen cupboard, curtains & tiled flooring)
- Two large Reception rooms (fireplaces, comfy sofas, bookcase, coffee tables, tuned piano & fitted carpets)
- Spacious sunny Conservatory (lounge chairs)
- Large Kitchen (built-in storage units & wooden worktops, double sink & drainer, range style double oven, hob & extractor fan, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, large slatted wooden blind & ceramic tiled floor)
- Large Dining room (wooden dining table & chairs, full size wooden dressers, curtains & fitted carpet)
- Utility room(Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, large butler sink, wooden work surface, storage cupboards, tiled floor)
- Ground floor toilet & wash-hand basin
- Spacious Patio & 100' cultivated Garden with garden shed, electric mower & garden hose
- Gardening Costs included in rent, other than mowing & watering
Comprehensive Tenant Referencing & Evidence of Suitability as Mandatory.
Landlords Registered with National Landlords Association & Private Landlord Licensed by Local Authority.
Cannot consider more than four working professionals for Joint Tenancy
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,400.00 per month (£553.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,000.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 7 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 284525
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28452516092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.