|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (301 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- Private balcony
- Striking views of Canary Wharf & River
- Fully furnished to high standards
- Residents gym
- 24 hour concierge
- Modern specification throughout
- Available 1st November 2017
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the popular Landmark West Tower.
The property is furnished beautifully with high quality items and features integrated appliances in the open-plan kitchen. Both bedrooms are of a good size and the master bedroom includes a modern en-suite bathroom. There is a large private balcony which can be accessed from the living area - perfect for enjoying the striking views from.
The property is available from early November and viewings are highly recommended for this amazing apartment.
The property is located close to South Quay DLR, Heron Quay DLR and Canary Wharf underground station. The Landmark is also located close to the financial hub of Canary Wharf making it an ideal place for those working in the area and those who need to commute.
Local authority- Tower Hamlets
Council tax- Band E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 325968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Monreal Shaw, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.