|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2017 (335 days ago)|
- Superb Ground Floor Flat
- Moments Walk to Enfield Chase Station
- Yards From Local Shops on Windmill Hill
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- New Double Glazing
- Excellent Order Throughout
Ellis and Co are delighted to present this larger than average ground floor flat situated within this highly desirable location just moments walk from Enfield Chase Station and local shops on Windmill Hill. This lovely two double bedroom flat is offered in excellent order throughout with a spacious lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, gas central heating and new double glazing. The flat, which also comes with a private secure parking space, is available for immediate occupation, internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ENL150013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.