|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (303 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 285965
Property Reference: 285965.
The property also comprises fast Internet broadband and Virgin TV, large garden and residents parking permit, modern fitted kitchen with 2 fridge freezers, open plan kitchen through lounge and a new central heating boiler. There is a lovely and warm atmosphere in house.
Each bedroom has a bed, a wardrobe, a study table and a chair. The single bedroom has a double wardrobe.
There is a shuttle bus from London Stanstead to Stratford which takes 45 minutes. The train station is next to the shuttle stop. From Stratford station you can take Bus 69(2 stops) to Chobhan road and you are 5 minutes away from the house. The house is situated within walking distance to Maryland station, a short bus ride to Stratford Centre and has good transport links to the City Centre.
- Clean house
- Large private garden
- Quiet location
- 2 Bathrooms
- Gardens low maintenance paved
- Gas central heating
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Double glazing
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,500.00 per month (£576.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 12 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 285965
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61877941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28596520092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.