|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (329 days ago)|
- Cosy with a colourful living room
- 1 Bedroom
- Fully furnished
- No - Pets, DSS
- Bathroom is bright and contemporary
- Plenty of storage space
- Comes with a combi washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
- Excellent transport links
This fully furnished flat is perfect for both tourists and business people. It is located only 4 mins walk to Tower Hill station and you can get to Big Ben, Parliament and Westminster Abbey in 15 mins. You also can't be closer to the financial district aka the City of London and Canary Wharf.
The apartment is cosy with a colourful living room which has a real family feel to it. There is a comfy sofa and an additional armchair for guests to use where you can put your feet up in the evenings, kick back and relax! Fancy an evening off? Then sit back, relax and turn on the flat screen TV. There are plenty of channels for you to enjoy. The living area is also home to the dining area, which is the perfect spot to enjoy some local delicacies.
If cooking a gourmet meal at home is more your thing, then rest assured the kitchen will have everything you need in it. There are also all the mod-cons such as toaster, kettle and dishwasher that you might expect. The bedroom has a double bed and is spacious with colourful homely touches. There is also plenty of storage space for guests to store all their belongings.
Finally, the bathroom is bright and contemporary in style.
The apartment comes with a combi washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, so that you can look fresh for exploring the city or for any business meetings!
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.