|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (387 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 277015
Property Reference: 277015.
Large (750 sq ft) Brand New 2 Double Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment with Concierge Service in Canary Wharf
This is a beautifully presented, bright and modern two double bedroom apartment situated in the Frances Wharf development beside the Limehouse Cut canal.
Based in a secure development, it boasts a concierge service, built-in Tesco Express and a private balcony with a waterside view. This is a desirable location for young professionals due to the excellent transport links and close proximity to the City.
Transport links (walking times given below):
- Westferry station (DLR): 5 minutes
- Canary Wharf station (Jubilee line, DLR and future Crossrail): 10 minutes
- Limehouse station (DLR & National Rail): 10 minutes
- Mile End station (Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines): 15 minutes
The property is also serviced by 3 night buses which run direct from Trafalgar Square.
Public transport journey times to destinations in the City:
- Bank (7 minutes)
- Liverpool Street (6 minutes)
- London Bridge (7 minutes)
- Waterloo (10 minutes)
Be quick to avoid disappointment!
**NO OTHER AGENTS**
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,699.00 per month (£392.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,350.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 277015
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61880257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27701529082017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.