|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (296 days ago)|
- Detatched Four Bedroom Property
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Three Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms
- Good Size Gardens & Garage.
- AVAILABLE NOW!
A rare opportunity to rent this magnificent and well-presented four bedroom detached family home.
High demand is anticipated so call now to arrange your viewing!
To the ground floor, the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs WC, spacious living room and dining room, brand new fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. There are French doors leading out to the rear garden from the conservatory.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower. Brand new family bathroom with a three piece suite and bath/shower.
Externally, there is a driveway to the front with a path leading to the front door and a low maintenance front garden.
To the rear there is a private lawned garden with patio and raised planted borders.
This property is not expected to be around long, available now so call to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61885459.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 157524R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.