|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (266 days ago)|
- Modern townhouse-style property
- Fantastic waterside position with views
- Unfurnished accommodation - available early November
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- 1st floor lounge with balcony
- 4 bedrooms
- Master ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom plus downstairs wc
- Low-maintenance garden & allocated off-road parking
- Strictly no pets, smoking or housing benefits
59 BARTON ROAD, HOOE, PLYMOUTH PL9 9RQ Accommodation Entrance door leading through to the entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Turning staircase rising to the first and second floor accommodation. Built-in cloak cupboard. Door leading to the downstairs wc.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 5' 4" x 2' 9" (1.65m x 0.86m) White modern suite including low-level toilet and pedestal wash handbasin with mixer tap. Extractor.
BEDROOM FOUR/STUDY 9' 2" x 6' 2" (2.81m x 1.88m) Double-glazed window to the front.
KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM 20' 0" x 12' 9" maximum - narrowing to 2.92m (6.10m x 3.91m) Narrowing within the kitchen area to 1.86m
The kitchen area consists of contemporary-style matching eye-level and base units with work surfaces and inset single-drainer 1½ bowl sink unit. Built-in appliances include 4-ring gas hob, electric oven, integrated refrigerator and freezer, integrated dishwasher and built-in washing machine. Built-in under-stairs storage cupboard. Full-length double doors and windows providing a pleasant outlook and access onto the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Door leading to bedroom one.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 9" x 10' 0" (3.90m x 3.05m) 2 double-glazed windows to the rear elevation with outlook onto the garden. Door leading into the ensuite shower room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 1" x 5' 1" (2.16m x 1.57m) Fitted with a white contemporary suite comprising shower cubicle with tiled area surround, shower unit and sliding door, pedestal wash handbasin and low-level toilet. Built-in extractor.
LOUNGE 12' 10" x 11' 10" maximum narrowing to 3.08m (3.92m x 3.61m) Double-glazed window to the front. French-style double doors leading to a front balcony with a fabulous outlook over the waterside towards Hooe lake and the surrounding district.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING Door leading to bedroom three.
BEDROOM THREE 12' 9" x 11' 4" narrowing to 3.06m (3.91m x 3.47m) 2 double-glazed windows to the rear. Built-in airing cupboard housing the pressurised hot water cylinder.
FAMILY BATHROOM 6' 4" x 5' 10" (1.94m x 1.78m) Fitted with a white contemporary suite comprising bath, sink unit and low-level toilet. Bathroom cabinet. Fully tiled walls and floor.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 11' 1" (3.91m x 3.39m) Double-glazed window to the front. Double doors leading onto the balcony which provides impressive panoramic views towards Hooe Lake, Cattewater and the surrounding district. Built-in cupboard.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property there is a garden which is enclosed by fencing and currently laid to lawn - but will soon be laid to stone for ease-of-maintenance. Rear gate leading to the parking area. 2 tandem allocated parking spaces.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61886692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100471003979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.