|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (278 days ago)|
- Stunning duplex penthouse apartment
- Spanning approximately 1900 sq ft.
- Private terrace
- Walking distance to Eastcote Station
- Allocated parking and gagage
Set in an EXTREMELEY SOUGHT AFTER development in Eastcote, we are delighted to market this EXECUTIVE and LUXURY 3 bedroom DUPLEX PENTHOUSE APARTMENT. COMPLETELY REFURBISHED to a HIGH STANDARD throughout, the property comprises three double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite, modern tiled family bathroom, exceptionally large living areas, kitchen with integrated white goods and plenty of storage units, utility room and private balcony. The property also benefits from a grand spiral staircase to the first floor, double glazing, eaves storage and garage.
Located only a few minutes walk to Eastcote High Street and Tube Station (Metropolitan & Piccadilly Lines), local shops, restaurants and a short drive to the A40/M40/M25 motorway links providing quick and easy access into London and surrounding counties.
Available immediately and offered unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61887979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27282109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lets Let, Northwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.