|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (252 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Balcony With City Views
- Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Kitchen
- White Goods Included
- Communal Garden with Pond
- Fully Furnished
- Off Road Parking
- Available Beginning of November
SUMMARY *** 2 Bedroom Flat Located in Mannamead With Off Road Parking***
Fantastic 2 bedroom first floor apartment in sought after quiet area close to city centre and Mutley and within easy access of A38. Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and electric oven. The Living room with patio doors onto lovely ceramic tiled balcony with stunning south facing elevated views of the city. The Bathroom has shower over bath/wc/whb and large mirror. Rear south facing communal gardens and front garden area with pond and seating. Large communal secure storage - suitable for bikes and off road parking.
VIEWINGS This property will suit professional singles or a couple looking for a furnished property close to the centre.
Interested applicants should contact Martin & Co - Executive Lets today on 01752 255 255 in order to arrange their viewing appointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449002885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Executive Lets, Plymouth, T/A Martin & Co.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.