|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Letchworth Premier Location
- Well Located for Road and Rail Access
- Recently Refurbished to a very High Standard
- Detached Family Home
- Well Behaved Pets Considered
- Enclosed Sunny Medium Sized Garden
- Tandem Garage and Driveway Parking Available
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
Spacious 4 bedroom , 2 bathroom property recently refurbished to a high standard. Located within the distinctive Bell Acre development in Letchworth. Briefly comprises kitchen with appliances and adjoining utility room and open plan dining area , large lounge and study. Feature staircase leading to 4 double bedrooms, one with ensuite & family bathroom, ample storage throughout. Gas central heating and fully double glazed. Sunny fully enclosed rear garden. Tandem garage to the side with driveway parking for multiple cars.
Close to A1(M) and a variety of state and private schools, the property is within walking distance to the Town Centre and Mainline Station to London and Cambridge.
Available end October.
EPC to follow
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable upon request further information will be provided by the Agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61902442.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27283300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halcyon House Ltd, Knebworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.