|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (285 days ago)|
- Sought After Village Location
- Easy Acess to M40 & Gaydon
- Open Country Side Views
- Large Family Kitchen with Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating: D
Crabb Curtis are proud to offer to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular village of Bishops Itchington. Downstairs the accommodation comprises lounge with feature fire place, spacious fitted kitchen with appliances, cloakroom WC and a large conservatory with access on to the private rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms the master and second bedroom both benefiting from fitted wardrobes and family bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from single garage and driveway parking for two cars. Early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid missing out on this lovely family home.
Agency Fees - £150.00 per applicant over the age of 18, Company Applications £350.00. We do not charge an Inventory or Checkout Fees. Renewal Fee £65.00 where applicable.
Reservation Fees – The reservation fee is the same amount as the monthly rent.
Application Process - Once we are in receipt of the form, agency and reservation fee, photographic I.D and proof of address we will then consider the property let subject to satisfactory references and contract.
Money Laundering Regulations – Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
Listing – Photographs are displayed for general information, it must not be inferred that any item is included as part of the rental. References to fixtures, fittings and furnishings listed cannot be taken as a matter of fact and any prospective tenant should seek to verify these prior to reservation. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included / excluded and what parking facilities are available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61909039.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crabb Curtis Property Services, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.