|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (299 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 236922
Property Reference: 236922.
SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT APPARTMENT close to Lakeside Shopping Centre
*Available 15th October 2017 beautiful 2 Bedroomapartment with balcony.
The accommodationcomprises of secure entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms, all finished off withhigh quality carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe in master bedroom and luxury blinds. The open plan living/kitchen/dining room hasstylish high quality fitted units and includes built-in electric oven, gas hob,extractor fan, fridge freezer and a washer dryer.
The property isoffered partly furnished and benefits from new built, solar electricity, Aircooling system, very economical heating system and uPVC double glazing.
NewlyConstructed & Superbly Presented
UniqueStylish Living Space
Solarelectricity “ cheaper bills
Luxuryblinds on all windows
FullyFitted Kitchen with Fridge/freezer and Washer/Dryer.
Allocatedcar parking space and Bicycles
This luxury apartment is located within close proximity to Lakeside shopping Centre and Chafford Hundred Station easy commuting to the city.
Only tenants with good / clean references will be accepted.
Current tenants will leaving on 15th October 2017
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £950.00 per month (£219.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 236922
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61912912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 23692213052017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.