|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (282 days ago)|
- 3 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Parking on Driveway
- Separate Modern Kitchen with new oven
- Fully Tiled Brand New Bathroom
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Part Furnished/Unfurnished
- Communal Garden
- Available NOW
- 1st floor
3 Bed Apartment, 1st Floor, Croydon
This property is located on the first floor and has wooden flooring throughout the property. The property has 3 double bedrooms, a separate newly refurbished kitchen with new oven, white goods and ample storage, 3 double bedrooms, and a family bathroom with shower over bath. Property is available part furnished/unfurnished. The apartment benefits from a car parking space on the driveway and access to a communal garden.
The apartment is located on residential area in Croydon close to parks and schools such as Elmwood Junior School and Ecclesbourne Primary School. Apartment is 5-10 minute walk to bus routes 450, 60, 64, 109, 198, 250 and 289 which go towards Coulsdon, South Croydon, Purley, West Croydon, Streatham, Thornton Heath and New Addington and Brixton.
Please call now to book your private viewing slot.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.