|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (615 days ago)|
- Modern and original warehouse features
- Ultra modern kitchen unit
- Two bedroom loft apartment
- Double height ceilings
- Council tax - F - £1919 per annum
- Available 1st December
Available 1st December - A brand new two bedroom mews house, spread over 1000 sq ft with very high ceilings and large windows.
The property has many traditional features including large wooden support beams and comprises two double bedrooms with en-suites, a fully tiled modern bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms, fully fitted eat in kitchen with modern appliances and an indoor balcony overlooking the studio/reception space.
There is a large door providing a grand entrance with a floor to ceiling window from the ground to the first floor giving a lot of light, wooden flooring throughout and the property is in a quiet excellent location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61928825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2717423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vita Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.