|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (647 days ago)|
- 2nd Floor
- 24 hour concierge service
- 1 Bed & 1 Bath
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- CCTV & Video Entry
- Digital TV
- 4 minute walk from Edgware Road Station
- Private underground parking spaces
Stonelink International are pleased to offer this stunning apartment which is situated on the second floor of this prestigious building which features a 24 hour concierge, lift service and secure underground parking.
The apartment comprises a spacious reception room with floor to ceiling windows superb that allows magnificent views of the South side of the Grand Union Canal. It also has a fully fitted modern open plan kitchen, one good sized bedroom and 1 large bathroom. The apartment is available either furnished or unfurnished.
This apartment has been interior designed to the highest standard and is set within the heart of the Paddington Basin and close to the popular West End Quay.
It offers easy access to a lot of transport links such as Paddington Train Station (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, Circle, District lines and Heathrow) Edgware Road (Circle, District and Bakerloo lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 326107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonelink International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.