|Added on Rightmove:||23 September 2017 (302 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms (Two doubles)
- Good size lounge
- Well fitted kitchen / diner with oven & hob
- Spacious Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Own rear garden
- Driveway to front for 1 vehicle
- Gas Central Heating
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME... within walking distance of both RAYLEIGH STATION and the High Street. This property offers a modern Kitchen & Bathroom, its own driveway and 3 good size bedrooms. Viewings available early October, call now to register your interest.
The property will also be re-decorated throughout and have some new carpets laid prior to any new tenancy.
Available mid October for 6 months (renewable).
Sorry no pets or housing benefit.
** LIKE US ON FACEBOOK & FOLLOW US ON TWITTER **
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barrett Estate & Letting Agents, Rayleigh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.