|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2017 (336 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 287001
Property Reference: 287001.
Available to rent is a completely renovated 2 bedroomed house decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Amtico flooring throughout property with the exception of the bathroom which is fully tiled.
The property benefits from UPVC Double Glazing, GCH (Combi), an alarm system and cheap local permit parking. It is close to the town centre, RVI, Dental Hospital and University.
The property comprises one double bedroom and one single bedroom. Both have quality furniture (master bedroom with two fitted wardrobes).
The bathroom comprises a modern white bathroom suite with shower, chrome shower screen, roper rhodes wall cabinet, shaver point and chrome furnishings. Fully tiled porcelain walls and flooring. Brightly lit by led spotlights.
On the ground floor is a modern fully fitted kitchen with dining for three people. Fitted with modern, light beech units and an amtico floor, the kitchen is fully integrated with ceramic hob and fan assisted oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave. The whole area is brightly illuminated by led spotlights. There is a high efficiency vaillant boiler and the kitchen has a carbon monoxide detector and mains wired heat detector installed. Both upstairs and downstairs have mains wired smoke detectors.
The lounge is furnished with a large 4 seater chocolate brown leather sofa with quality furniture and led spotlights.
Garden to rear with outside furniture and shed.
Please note the only fees for this property is the £20 referencing fee per tenant.
Please note the EPC rating was awarded prior to house being double glazed, energy efficient boiler installed, LED lighting throughout, cavity wall insulation installed and loft insulation increased to 200mm.
Viewings are considered essential as this property is stunning.
No DSS, Students or Smokers.
Mature students considered.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £735.00 per month (£169.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 October, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 287001
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61956055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28700122092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.