|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (275 days ago)|
- **BLACK FRIDAY OFFER FOR TENANTS**BLACK FRIDAY OFFER FOR TEN
- MODERN FITTED KTICHEN
- PPTY LICENCE -FAMILY OR 2 SHARERS
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- PPTY LICENCE - 1 HOUSEHOLD OR 2 SHARERS
- DECORATED TO A GOOD STANDARD
- AVAILABLE NOW
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
**BLACK FRIDAY OFFER FOR TENANTS**BLACK FRIDAY OFFER FOR TENANTS**
this property is conveniently located within walking distance to West Ham Station (zone 2) and Plaistow station (Zone 3) with Stratford being within easy reach as well, there are several local shops in the vicinity.
This property is situated on the 1st floor and has a staircase off the kitchen leading to a small rear garden
In the kitchen there is a double glazed window to rear, a double glazed door leading to the wrought iron stairs down to the rear garden (which is shared with the flat below). There is a good range of matching base and wall units, a washing machine, a fridge freezer, an oven hob and extractor hood over and ceramic floor tiles
the lounge is off the kitchen and has a double glazed window to flank, a radiator and laminated flooring (furniture can be provided upon request)
There is a modern fitted bathroom with a double glazed window to flank, a panelled bath with mixer taps ans shower attachment, a shower screen, a pedestal sink, a low levle flush wc a heated towel rail and ceramic floor tiles
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to front, a feature fireplace, a radiator and laminated flooring (furniture can be provided upon request)
Bedrrom two has a double glazed window to rear a raidiator and laminated flooring (furniture can be provided upon request)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000403006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.