|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Lovely Cottage Mantained With Open Views
- Good Size Kitchen Dining, 2 Bedroom and Family Bathroom
- Spacious Rooms With Utility / Boot Room
- Nice Rear Gardens Good Parking In Popular Area
- Call Now to Book Your Viewing
High demand is anticipated for this delightful traditional mid terraced cottage, situated off Leyland Road in Penwortham.
The property has been nicely maintained and the cottage offers two bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Good off road parking and rear garden.
The lounge has a log burner stove set within the chimney breast, laminate flooring, window to the front and staircase to the first floor, a door leads to the dining kitchen. The dining kitchen has a range of wall, base and drawer units, contrasting work surfaces, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob, rear window and a stable door leading to the utility porch/boot room with plumbing for a washing machine and is equipped with power points and UPVC window and door to the rear patio.
Bedroom one had a window to the front with views and a walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom two has a single wardrobe and a window with view to the rear garden. The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising mains powered shower, opaque window and heated towel rail.
Externally, to the front is a private road with ample residential parking, the garden to the rear is mainly laid t lawn with patio, mature shrubs and a timber shed to the side. The garden is enclosed with a gated access from the rear lane.
Internal viewing will not disappoint, call now to arrange yours!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61972201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 149958R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.