|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (196 days ago)|
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE
- LARGE RECEPTION
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- STORAGE ROOM IN THE GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO UPTON PARK STATION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Hunters are proud to present this large five bedroom house in the highly sough after area of Plaistow, E13. Presented across three floors, the property boasts a large reception, separate fitted kitchen, five large double bedrooms, a shower room to the ground floor and bathroom to the first floor. Require outdoor space? Take advantage of your very own private garden to the rear, complete with an additional room, perfect for storage.
Well located, you will be within close proximity of Upton Park train station, offering the district line. Also close by are many shops and restaurants along the renowned Green Street and Barking Road, as well as supermarket giants Tesco, all within walking distance.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your viewing as soon as possible to truly appreciate the size this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61974073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99223889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.