|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Available 1st December 2017
- Premium, very well-presented apartment
- Large outdoor terrace with private dipping pool
- 24 hour concierge
- Blackwall DLR within a short walk
- Canary Wharf Estate close by
Henry Wiltshire is very proud to present this premium three double-bed, three bathroom penthouse to rent in the well-established development, New Providence Wharf. The property is excellently furnished, has a light aspect throughout, and all room proportions are very generous; with the kitchen offering plenty of worktop space together with a central island, the bedrooms ample storage, and the living room dining space, a feature fireplace and a private balcony overlooking the Thames below. New Providence Wharf is further well-maintained and it is in close proximity to the Blackwall Tunnel. Further, the location is ideal with Blackwall DLR across the road, the Canary Wharf estate within a short walk, and numerous, eclectic amenities surrounding, thereby offering the utmost in luxury, commuting opportunities and convenience.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61974724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Wiltshire International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.