|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (259 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Semi detached cottage
- 2 good sized reception rooms
- Quiet location with countryside views
- Woodburner and night storage heaters
- Garden - suitable for poultry and pets
- Off-road parking
- EPC Rating = F
Quiet location, 3 bedroom, semi detached cottage in the heart of the Boconnoc Estate with good access to Liskeard and Lostwithel; two good sized reception rooms; first-floor bathroom; woodburner, open fire and night storage heaters. Outside: outstanding views across the countryside, large garden suitable for poultry and pets; 3 stone-built outbuildings and parking for 3 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61976239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TTL170019_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.