|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
- New 3 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Bright and New 2 Living rooms
- 2 spacious Bathrooms
- 1 Off street Parking
- Spacious Kitchen
- Central Heating Throughout the Apartment
- Nearby to Langdon Park Station
- 10 mins Transport to Canary Wharf
3-BED FLAT, POPLAR/BOW, E14
A 3-double bed flat on the ground floor of a modern apartment block.
Located in Poplar/Bow, East London. Within easy reach of the City and Canary Wharf.
5 mins walk to Langdon Park DLR. Convenience stores and supermarket nearby.
Recently re-decorated and furnished to a high standard.
Comprises living room, separate kitchen, separate dining area, 2 bathrooms, 3 double bedrooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27289818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLondonFlat.com, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.