|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (359 days ago)|
- Fabulous one bedroom apartment with high quality living
- Located on the 25th floor of a contemporary development
- Set in the heart of Canary Wharf with 24hr porter
- Fully fitted out with high-specification fixtures
- Bright reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Sizeable bedroom with en-suite
- Boasting a private balcony with stunning views
- Benefits from communal gym, spa, cinema, restaurant
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom flat is set on the 25th floor of a modern development, offering a smart open-plan kitchen with access to a private balcony boasting stunning views.
Pan Peninsula is situated in an extremely central location, just across the river from charming Greenwich and moments from the bustling shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf. Local transport links include South Quay (DLR) and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1040031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.