|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (364 days ago)|
- Brilliant three bedroom terraced house
- Boasts a naturally bright and spacious double reception
- Offers a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room
- Gorgeous paved garden with a great self-contained annexe
- Offers two shower rooms and a large family bathroom
- Finished to an impressive contemporary standard
- Three excellent sized double bedrooms
- Located on a peaceful residential road
SHORT LET. This beautifully presented three bedroom terrace house boast fresh contemporary décor throughout, offering spacious living and entertaining areas including a fantastic garden and self contained annexe.
Close to many local anemities on Romford road with good transport links from Forest Gate and Manor Park. The green open spaces of Plashet Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.