|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Brilliant three bedroom terraced house
- Boasts a naturally bright and spacious double reception
- Offers a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room
- Gorgeous paved garden with a great self-contained annexe
- Offers two shower rooms and a large family bathroom
- Finished to an impressive contemporary standard
- Three excellent sized double bedrooms
- Located on a peaceful residential road
LONG LET. This beautifully presented three bedroom terrace house boast fresh contemporary décor throughout, offering spacious living and entertaining areas including a fantastic garden and self contained annexe.
Close to many local anemities on Romford road with good transport links from Forest Gate and Manor Park. The green open spaces of Plashet Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1041779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.