|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2019 (46 days ago)|
- Outstanding Double Room
- Modern 3 Bedrooms Apartment
- Stunning Development
- Newly Refurbished
- Secure Gated Development
- Min's To Amenites & Transport
- All bills included
- Free Weekly Professional Cleaning
- Maintenance Support, Internet
- Call now to view on 02038415672
Humphrey International is pleased to bring you this amazing and spacious double bedroom on the market. The property boasts fully integrated kitchen, secured development and minutes away from amenities.
The Flat is maintained and managed by Humphrey International. Included in your monthly rental payment are all bills, such as Electricity, Water, Gas, Council Tax and Broadband.
Please make an appointment with Humphrey International lettings agent to book the room. Cleaning Service is provided every 14 days for communal areas only.
Zinc Building, Lee High Road SE13. Situated half a mile from Blackheath Village this is a surefire let for the top city professional. Boasting a large square footage, a private balcony and wooden flooring throughout this property will certainly not disappoint!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 477578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey International , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.