|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2019 (56 days ago)|
- Amazing Double-Bedroom
- 1 Flatmate to share property with
- CCTV Camera
- Benefits from lift access, secure entry
- 24 hour concierge
- Minutes to all Amenities And Transport
- Fully Furnished
- You will need key fobs to have access
- Available from the 31st of May
- Call now to view on 02038415672
Humphrey International is pleased to bring you this amazing 2 bedroom flatshare. You will be sharing with only one person. Full access to the swimming pool and gym.
Michigan Building is situated within the New Providence Wharf complex benefitting from 24 hour security. There is an on-site gym complex featuring a wide range of exercise machines and luxurious gym and spa facilities.
Blackwall DLR station can found approximately 0.4 miles offering services to London City Airport and Central London whilst Canary Wharf is located 0.8 miles with the Jubilee Line and upcoming Crossrail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 468471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey International , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.