|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (297 days ago)|
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Neutral D?cor Throughout
- Sky-TV Ready
- Double Glazing
- Off Road Allocated Parking
- Sought after Location
- Council Tax Band B
This stunning, three bedroom, first floor apartment is situated in a desirable location within walking distance of Nantwich town centre and in an ideal position for commuting to Crewe, Chester and the M6. The apartment block is located on Byron Walk, part of the Kingsley Village development and has a communal car park to the rear with allocated parking for this apartment. The block also has a communal Sky-TV dish and terrestrial TV aerial. Sorry, no pets allowed.
The property open into the entrance hall which has doors leading to all other rooms in the apartment and a useful storage cupboard.
Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining room (19'6'' x 13'11'')
Large open plan living area with the kitchen having appliances including stainless-steel oven, hob & ex-fan, built-in washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Opening onto the carpeted living/dining area.
Bedroom One (10'11 x 8'11'')
Master bedroom, carpeted with door to en-suite shower room
En-Suite (7'5'' x 5'5'')
The en-suite has a walk in shower, WC and hand basin
Bedroom Two (10'2'' x 6'2'')
The second bedroom is also a double bedroom with carpeted flooring
Bedroom Three (12'0'' x 11'9'')
The third bedroom is a single room also with carpeted flooring
Family Bathroom (8'7'' x 6'7'')
The family bathroom consists of a bath, WC and wash basin.
Property Misdescriptions Act
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and all images shown are copyright. Appliances are not included unless stated within the property description above.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61991932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.