|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2017 (280 days ago)|
- Ground floor two bedroom apartment
- En-suite shower room in master bedroom
- Allocated parking for one car
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods
- Available 27th October 2017
- Immaculately presented
- Gas central heating
- Great access to town centre /A33/M3
- Bright & airy
Carson & Co are pleased to offer this immaculately presented unfurnished ground floor apartment situated in an ideal location of Popley RG24 offering easy access to Basingstoke town centre as well as the A33 to Reading & M3.
This beautiful and charming property will be available from the 27th of October 2017
This sought after accommodation includes a large entrance hallway, two bedrooms, one of which having an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom as a large fitted wardrobe, a large lounge/diner, which opens into a fitted kitchen with various built- in appliances, plus french doors from the lounge / diner onto a small garden area.
The accommodation is complete with a large family bathroom.
This property has been maintained to a high standard and would suit a professional single or couple who require style and comfort throughout.
Allocated parking for one car is also available.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Carson & Co on 01256 350 124.
Sorry no pets,smokers or DSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61992097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000464509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.