|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (40 days ago)|
- Available NOW
- Bills included
- Communal Gardens
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED**
A good size double bedroom available within a refurbished three bedroom house located close to Newbury town centre, local amenities and Vodafone HQ.
The bedroom is newly furnished and includes a Double bed, drawers and fitted wardrobe.
There is a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast/dining area and shared four piece bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, WC and sink on the first floor and a shower room with WC and sink on the ground floor. Outside there is a garden which will be fully maintained and shared parking.
There will also be a cleaner every 2 weeks to clean the communal areas.
Available Immediately – Furnished
We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees - so you can manage the cost effectively and don't have to worry about any hidden charges along the way
All fees shown below are inclusive of VAT.
Reservation Fee - £400 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent) 48 hours prior to the tenancy commencing.
Admin £150 + VAT
These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement
1. Guarantor reference - £100 inclusive of VAT
2. Express check-in fee - £100 inclusive of VAT when you want to move in within 5 working days.
3. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
4. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £300 inclusive of VAT.
5. Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
6. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
7. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
8. Rent reminder letter £18 inclusive of VAT.
9. Tenant lease extension/renewal £90 inclusive of VAT.
10. Interest of 4% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid.
11. Stamp Duty Land Tax – payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125,000 please contact HMRC for further information.
Further details can be found in the document Renting a property – your guide as a tenant
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.