|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (255 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW LUXURIOUS APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- WOODEN FLOORING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THE APARTMENT
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
GUIDE PRICE £1250 - £1350 Hunters are proud to present this stunning two bedroom apartment in the highly sought after area of Leytonstone, E11. Having recently been constructed, be one if the first to live in this luxurious development, overlooking the City of London. The apartment boasts a large, bright and airy reception, contemporary kitchen, two large double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. Benefit from wooden flooring throughout, double glazed windows and gas central heating, perfect for those cold winter mornings.
Well located, you will be approximately half a mile from Leyton High Road Station. You will also be within walking distance to the beautiful green open spaces at Wanstead Flats park. Further location advantages include many shops and restaurants,
We highly recommend to book you viewing as soon as possible in order to truly appreciate the size and condition this beautiful apartment has to offer. Call us NOW!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99223925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.