|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Located on Broadway Market, Nestled in the Heart of Hackney
- Sunken Reception Room with High Ceilings
- Perfect for City Professionals
- Available NOW
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Located on Broadway Market, nestled in the heart of Hackney, you are moments from the fantastic amenities the area provides from independent shops, pubs, restaurants and cafes and of course stalls offering amazing fresh produce, authentic street food, the most original clothing, arts and crafts in London. The apartment offers a large sunken living room, giving a spacious feeling with its above average ceiling height. To the rear of the apartment, the reception leads to a private terrace with room for a small table and chairs. The reception is open plan with the kitchen and offers integrated appliances including a slim line dishwasher and washer/dryer.
The bedroom is of a generous size, with double wardrobe and a good sized double bedroom with plenty of space to spare.
A true gem within Broadway Market that would be perfect for City professional couples or single occupants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61997344.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.